Friday, August 29, 2014

Baby Quilt #30

I saw this cute quilt on Felicity's blog
http://www.felicityquilts.com/2014/08/miss-kate-in-stars-mini.html#comment-form

Felicity also gave the link to the pattern
http://www.judymartin.com/free-bom-2.cfm

It is called Star Cluster by Judy Martin.

Mine finished at 40 x 40. Perfect size for a baby quilt. The pinwheel in the center is fun.























Here is a picture of the sweet fabric I used in the center
I hope to get it quilted this weekend. It really went together rather quickly, I need to write the sizes down so I can make it again.

This is baby quilt #30 - only 22 more to make to reach my goal of making one quilt a week and there are only 18 weeks left!

Linking up with Michelle.

2 comments:

Libby in TN said...

Uh, Dee Dee, the math .... 18 weeks and 22 to make ... You'd better get on the stick! That is a really cute pattern, looks more complicated than it really is.

Anonymous said...

What a fun quilt! I have been looking for an idea to go with some novelty fabric. Stars are always a good choice. This might be just it! Heading over to the pattern.