I am going to try counting my fabric a bit differently. I am just going to report what comes in (hopefully nothing for the rest of the year) and what goes out (hopefully a lot) from one post to the next. I have been really good and have only bought 80 yards of fabric this year. I am keeping track of the year to date numbers in a notebook for my own information.
I had a stack of squares and Karen suggested I make a D4P. This is my very first D4P and I did pretty good matching the seams.
This is a QOV - it has red, white, blue and gold in it - perfect for a woman.
And the presentation case, the cuff is the same fabric that I used in the quilt.
Karen has a Star Bright quilt as her header and I got the free pattern here. I made mine out of a charm pack, and used a piece of fabric for the star.
I should have made it one row wider and longer. I also should have used one fabric for framing the star. This one is going to Ronald McDonald's House. It is baby quilt # 40.
Another QOV is finished. This time I used Mollie's Framed 9 Patch pattern. If you haven't been to her website check it out, she has 60+ patterns (all free) they look great and are easy to make. I started this one 3 months ago.
The binding is a red on red stripe.
I used the remainder of the backing fabric for the presentation case.
2 more Strippie quilts are finished. I started making these quilts in July using Mollie's pattern and have one more to finish. These are baby quilts 41 and 42. These are also going to RMH.
Fabric in - ZERO!
Fabric out - 30.63 yards
click here for other stash reports