Sunday, January 11, 2015

Stash Repot January 11, 2015 and RMH #2

I used this pattern by Anjeanette - Cutting Corners - to make this RMH quilt.

I didn't have enough of the pink to add the border and make the binding so I left the border off. I prefer borderless quilts.



This was a fun quilt to make, went together quickly. 

Linking up with the stash reports on Judy's blog.....


Stash usage since last report ~
fabric in ~ zero
fabric out ~ 7.02
used YTD ~ 15.24

Quilts Finished ~ 2 ~ each quilt will only be counted in one category
QOV ~
RMH ~ 2
UFO ~
New ~
Hexie Flowers ~ 70 out of 225

15 comments:

Linda M @ Pieceful Kingdom said...

That's a lovely quilt! Great job with your numbers for so early in the year.

Charlene S said...

It took me a while to see the pattern for the pink. It is a lovely quilt. I like border less quilts but my quilter likes borders. What's a gal to do! LOL

Shannon said...

I like to leave the borders off too. This one looks great without a border!

weddingdressblue said...

Good start to the year. I really like that pattern.

Kate said...

Beautifully done on both the quilt and year to date stash busting. You've made a great start to the year.

Dar said...

Great quilt for RMH. I like that pattern. Good numbers for so early in the year.

Libby in TN said...

Cool pattern. Looks great, too.

Suzanne said...

Wonderful start to a creative year!

Karen said...

Pink and green has made a pretty quilt for a girl. Some one is going to hold on to this quilt and treasure it. You have a good start on your goals.

kalicocreations said...

What a cute quilt and a great start to stash busting. I like this quilt much better without the border on it.
Terry

Beth in MN said...

What a great start to the new year. Love the quilt.
Hugs

Scooquilt said...

As I say, the quick, fun ones are the best kind! This is pretty and peppy.

Jennifer said...

Great start to your stash usage for the year!

A Nudge said...

I, too. prefer borderless quilts. IMO, the plain border quilt has been overdone. Lovely quilts you've made so far.

Michelle said...

That's pretty! I tend to prefer quilts without borders.