I made cases for two travel pillows. I bought the pillows at Walmart for $2.37 each. The fabric I already had. The main fabric I cut 17x28, the cuff 8x28 and the trim was 2x28. I used the hotdog method to make the cases.
For the not-so-fun guild I am donating 80 blocks I made about 8-10 years ago, maybe even longer. I cannot remember what plans I had for these blocks. I have so many projects already started that I don't mind passing these along to someone else to finish into a quilt.
Thinking about letting go of some other projects so I can work on some quilts I really want to make. I have too many patterns I want to make.
I finally found the fabric for the QOV that needs binding.
Not fully back into the quilting mode, working at it slowly, a bit each day.
Fabric usage ~
fabric in ~ .66
fabric out ~5.5
used YTD ~44.06
Quilts Finished ~ 3 ~ each quilt will only be counted in one category
RMH ~ 3