Friday, February 21, 2014

Baby Quilt #8



The pattern for this week's baby quilt came from the current issue of - Best Modern Quilts - page 64 and is named Metro. It is a table runner, but I thought it would make a great baby quilt for our niece's new baby boy so I made it wider and shorter. I love this quilt, the colors, the block size, the simplicity of cutting and piecing.



Because I have been having difficulties with colors lately I copied the same colors that were in the magazine quilt and it came out perfect!

Linking up with Michelle....

3 comments:

Shannon said...

I haven't noticed any off colors lately! Although copying is also fun. I like the block, I've been meaning to try one like this.

Dar said...

Your baby quilt looks great! Love the colors too.

Catholic Bibliophagist said...

Copying now and then can be educational. Lovely quilt!