Friday, September 5, 2014

Baby Quilt #31

This week's baby quilt top is from the book - Even More Quilts for Baby by Ursula Reikes. The name of the quilt is Sickle, page 46.


Here is a picture of the fabrics I used

Love the multi colored dots

This quilt took about 2 hours to make and is 36 inches square. It still needs to be quilted. This quilt will be given to Ronald McDonald's House.

At the beginning of the year I had made a goal to make one baby quilt a week.  I am a few weeks behind and will try to get caught up or even ahead. I still need to make 21 baby quilts before the end of the year.

Linking up with Michelle


3 comments:

Shannon said...

Hmm...looks like 5 to 6 quilts a month! You better get cracking!!! I like the dots too.

Libby in TN said...

You're catching up! I'm a sucker for multi-color dots, too.

Karen said...

Another adorable baby quilt. I have no double you will get the other 21 quilts made this year.