Sunday, March 28, 2010

Stash Report - March 28, 2010

I started these blocks last year. I used one pastel Jelly roll and some black Kona to make these two quilts. I was also able to make a bunch of 4 patches that I will make into a baby quilt at a later date. These are 16 patches - 2.5 x 4.5 patches.


This is a quilt I pieced last month and quilted this week. It is from Judy's Weekend Quilts book. What a breeze this quilt was to make - I plan on making more of these this year. Perfect guy quilt.

Fabric in this week - 6 yards - I had to buy some "Make Life" fabric from Twiddletails
Fabric in YTD - 119
Fabric used this week - 22.91
Fabric used YTD - 133.91

Total busted - 14.91 Yippee!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely work! :) Take care, Dianne B. in England

Mary-Kay said...

I really like the 2 black and pastel quilts. There's something about them that really draws my eye to the colours or something. Very nice!

Edna said...

I love your combination of the black with the pastels! I'd never have thought to try that and it looks fantastic. Great quilts!

Vicki H. said...

Love your quilts. I think the weekend quilt is something I need to try. The blues and greens are my favorite colors,too.