Sunday, January 5, 2014

Stash Report #1

Hope your New Year is off to a great start.

Check out Judy's blog for other stash reports....

My first finish this year was this cute baby quilt - read more about it here.....
I am thinking that it was about three years ago that I took a bunch of charms and made them into 1/2 square triangles and couldn't figure out a way to use them so they got put into a drawer. Wanting to get started on January's UFO project I pulled them out and made this quilt for RMH. With this quilt I get to mark off one UfO as finished and one HUG quilt for RMH.
I added sashing and cornerstones.




I have promised two quilts for  a QOV presentation in February at Fort Campbell in KY - here is the first one. I started this one in December. 

This pattern is by Amy Smart - you can find the pattern info here....

I am waiting for some fun Tula Pink fabrics that were ordered so I can get started on her City Blocks quilt.  I know using her fabrics isn't require, just thought it would be fun to have some in the mix.


Added this week - 0
Added YTD - 0
Used this week - 19.17
Used YTD -19.17
Net Used - 19.17
fabric not counted until quilt is 100% finished


Quilts finished in 2014 - 3

UFO - Jan - Feb - Mar - Apr - May - June - July - Aug - Sept - Oct - Nov - Dec
QOV - Jan - Feb - Mar - Apr - May - June - July - Aug - Sept - Oct - Nov - Dec
RMH - Jan - Feb - Mar - Apr - May - June - July - Aug - Sept - Oct - Nov - Dec
Baby Quilts - 1 of 52 quilts are made
Rainbow (Angela)/Block (Judy) Challenge - 0 out of 12 months are made
Fat Quarter Shop - 0 out of 12 blocks are made
Tula Pink - 0 of 100 blocks are made



9 comments:

Libby in TN said...

Stunning QOV! Patriotic without being in-your-face.

Kate said...

Wow, you kicked 2014 off in a big way! Beautiful quilts. I really like the QOV, thanks for sharing the pattern source.

WyoPat said...

I'm impressed--can I trade yardage used with you?!

Helen said...

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh - How pretty! I love all 3!!!

Beth in MN said...

Wow, what a great start to the year!!
Hugs

Denise :) said...

Fabulous start!!! I love your QOV quilt, too -- it's a really neat look! :)

Dar said...

You are really on a roll in 2014. Great QOV and baby quilts too. Thanks for the link to the pattern. I like your way of keeping track of your challenges to yourself. That type of accounting inspires me -- I love cross off things on a list visually.!

Laura said...

Impressive yardage use already!

Anonymous said...

You are on a roll this year already! You're doing a great job on your commitments. Love your quilts, every single one.